Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The 'No Fuss' Easter Swap



The Tuesday Girls would like to invite you to our very first swap.  We don't have a lot of rules but we do have a couple.. 
1.  We will only be swapping within Australia. (sorry to our overseas friends).
2.  You must blog.
3.  There is a strictly 'No Extras' rule.  So if you feel like your the type of person who loves to add
     extra items to your swap, then this is not the swap for you.. We want to keep things simple.

Our theme, if you hadn't guessed it already is 'EASTER'...


There are three (not 4, just 3) items needed to be part of this swap.

1.  An Easter themed mug rug (yep you read it correctly and yes Helen knows..lol).
     (approx. size 11" x 7 ")
2.  1 x Pretty Fat Quarter (any theme, colour). 
3.  A Yummy Treat (approximately the size of a Mars Bar) please don't go overboard with the treat.  

Your swap needs to arrive to your partner before the 18th March so please allow time for postage.


So if this feels like the swap for you, then leave your comment below BEFORE the 5th of February and we will get back to you ASAP with your partner.. 

The Tuesday Girls
Sandi, Helen, Teresa & Norreen
xxxx

15 comments:

shez said...

Hi Guys what a great idea,but the timing is no good for me,so hopefully the next one,happy swapping people's xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Lol... How funny.....Helen's link didn't work......
Not a mug rug girl and to much on but sounds like so.... Goodluck girls.....

Maria said...

What fun to join the Tuesday Girls in a No Fuss Easter Swap....

Fiona said...

sounds great ... I can't do this one but I will keep a look out for others... I love the idea of limiting it....xx
Hugz

Jan said...

Oh what fun. Lots on but I can't resist this one. Thanks!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL ....sounds like heaps of fun ... Next one for sure... Sill trying to do catch here ... Xxxxx

retdairyqueen said...

Would love to be in your very first swap

Jeanette said...

Not this one but would love to join the next possibly. Hugs, xx

Narelle Lucey said...

Morning Tuesday girls would love to join in please. Love that this is a little swap and only sending what you have said. I love how you have called it a no fuss swap just wonderful.
Hugs Rell
xx

Susan said...

For the record - yep I'm in!

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Sorry unable to join this one, hope I can join your next one. Thankyou very much.

simplestitches said...

count me in please! sounds like fun

Tatkis said...

Can I join? :)
Though I'm not very good at blogging at the moment, but will try to keep pace. Already have several drafts ready.

Hugs,
Tatyana

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Nearly forgot to do the official signup. Here I am - I think I can keep it simple. Thanks girls.

marina said...

Haven t done a swap in ages, if I'm not too late would love to play along.