Friday, February 12, 2016

Progress

Morning all,  just thought I would check in to make sure things are running smoothly.   I have had my thinking cap on long enough - it's time to play and see what happens - audition some fabrics - try some techniques etc.  I have come to realise that the size of the mug rug suggested might be a little on the large side so I am planning on going a little smaller..   How are you all finding things?
Are you having fun yet?
Well more playing for me - not sure I like where this one is going.. 
Hugs
Sandi

6 comments:

Maria said...

Yes I have been auditioning fabrics too. Haven't decided on any yet.. I agree that Rug Mug size suggested is a little too big. Usually make mine 9" X 6"..

helbel19 said...

Well no progress here in any shape or form......hopefully something will come to mind soon.

simplestitches said...

I'm sure that whatever you finally come up with will be lovely!

marina said...

Lots of ideas and I think I have settled on 'the one'
Happy days

Susan said...

Progress .... I'm too busy sewing at a retreat with some mad women!

helbel19 said...

Yay I have finished my mug rug, just have to get a treat and off it will go.