Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Are You Ready?

Hello Gorgeous Girls,
It's time to start thinking of sending our gifts off to our partners. I have mine all wrapped and ready to send so hopefully the postie will deliver very soon.
How are you all going?  
We are going to make opening day/night Friday the 18th March, so please make sure your parcels arrive before then..
It would be fantastic if everyone could drop us a short line or two when parcels have been posted and when they have arrived and a photo of your pretty pressies would be great too so we can put it on the blog.   Hope you are all having fun and we cant wait to see what everyone has come up with..
 
Thanks girls,
Sandi, Teresa, Helen & Norreen
xxx
 

16 comments:

simplestitches said...

all finished and posted off yesterday! will send you a piccy!

Sandi said...

Mine was sent today - keep an eye out for the postie Julz..

helbel19 said...

Mine will be on it's way Friday....

helbel19 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marina said...

Finished mine just need to pop in the post
Will let you know when it is done.

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Oh dear I wasn't thinking and opened mine. Oh well - I'll be in Nundle for the opening so I probably would have forgotten.

Jan said...

Mine's been sent and received. Will send you a pic. This has been such a lovely swap - I do hope you do it again.

norreen dolan said...

I have sent mine today so watch for the post man Marina... Also received mine from Maria...

helbel19 said...

I have sent my parcel to Maria today.

Maria said...

Sent my parcel to Norreen last Monday..XX

Narelle Lucey said...

I am all wrapped and posting to Susan on Wednesday. Will send through a photo. Have enjoyed this swap and Susan is lucky that i am sending as i love it so much. xxxx

Teresa said...

I have sent mine and my partner has received it. :)

simplestitches said...

woohoo...got home today after 4 days away and my lovely parcel was waiting for me...now to wait until the 18th to open it! thank you Sandi

marina said...

Received my parcel today, Thankyou!
Roll on the 18th
X

Susan said...

Mine went Monday to Jan - Hope mine arrives before I leave for Nundle!!!

Jan said...

Well - Susan knows I'm chuffed to bits with my mug rug featuring (you'll never guess) a little red hen! Thank you again, Susan - it's just wonderful.