Saturday, March 19, 2016

Our 2nd No Fuss Swap....

SWAP CLOSED......


Are you ready for the next swap????

This is all about fun, no stress, hassle or fuss involved!!!

Sadly our swaps are Australia only (owing to expensive postage) and you do need to have your own blog.

The Stuff-A-Tin-Challenge....

Grab yourself a little tin....no bigger than 4 inches square.


There are lots to choose from and it can be any shape - just remember no bigger than 4"!!!! 
Inside you choose what to fill it up with. Some ideas can be ....
Buttons and/or charms
Skein of thread
Sewing notion (eg scissors,quick unpick)
Needles 
1m of ribbon or ric rac
Lace 
And a treat ... This can be lollies or small chocolate (like a Freddo frog). It just has to fit in the tin. 


The choices are up to you, but try and fill your tin with as much as you can. 
Then wrap your tin in a fat quarter of fabric - this will protect your tin in the mail and will give your partner another swap surprise. Remember .... Strictly no extras!!! 
So how about it? Nice and easy and a little bit of a challenge as well. 
Sign up here by leaving a comment before Tuesday 22nd March. Opening day is 3rd May - just before Mother's Day. 
Sorry we have to keep this swap to the Aussie ladies only. Unfortunately the costs to post overseas force us to do this. 
Helen, Sandi, Teresa and Norreen. 


19 comments:

simplestitches said...

count me in ladies...quite a challenge for a small tin!

Maria said...

Oh what a fun swap, count me in please ladies.....

retdairyqueen said...

Fun idea
Love to be in it

Susan said...

Sure thing!!! the challenge is on.

Narelle said...

Oh love this swap please add me to the list. Hugs Rell xxx

Jan said...

I'm in - you girls have the best ideas. I'm away overseas 28 April tll 21 May, so will send mine a bit early.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Count me in please.

Melanie said...

Love following your No Fuss Swap. Pity I don't live in Australia. :( xxx

Cheryl said...

This sounds fun - amazing what will fit into a small tin I imagine. I would love to be included please

Christine M said...

I said I wasn't going in swaps this year but this one sounds like too much fun. Please count me in!

Melody said...

This sounds like enormous fun. Please count me in. Love mel

Sarah said...

Oh... this sounds like fun! Count me in please :)

Meredith said...

Have just found your blog, and just last week bought some very cute little tins....but I don't have a blog myself, so am I still able to join this swap?

Helen McCulloch said...

Lynda is joining in as well.

kiwikid said...

I would like to join in too please.

Helen said...

Oh yes please count me in sounds like a like of fun :)

Sharmayne said...

This sounds like such fun! Please count me in as well

linny said...

I would love to join this swap. Is it open to people without blogs.
lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com

Anthea said...

I love the sound of this Swap! I'd love to join in please. Are you taking newcomers? I hope so! I'm a reliable swapper
Anthea at Hibiscus Stitches