Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Stuff-A-Tin Challenge Swap Partners




Ok Girls, we have 20 swappers in our second swap.. So this will be a down the line swap.  First makes for second, second makes for third, etc.  Last person makes for the first.  Opening day is the 3rd May so please allow time for postage so your partner won't be disappointed,  and remember it is a Strictly NO EXTRAS Swap.. Most of all have fun...

If everyone could contact their partner via email for an address for your swaps to be sent to - the names with links are provided below.

If a problem does present itself then please don't hesitate, or leave it too late to contact us.

Drum Roll Please.........






9 comments:

Narelle Lucey said...

OH how exciting will send my address to Maria now. Must say Tuesday girls that i love the tims in the header and the background looks just beautiful and fun just like you all. Thanks for another swap loved the first one and no that i am going to love this one. Hugs Rell xxx

Helen McCulloch said...

Calling Sharmayne....... yoohoooo....lol

Can you send me your email address please, your email link doesn't seem to be working on your blog. I have put a post on your blog.
ASAP if you can.... your partner needs it.

Helen

Susan said...

Excellent. ..thanks girls

Maria said...

Sew nice to have Narelle for my partner. A lovely new lady to me... Loved the Easter swap sew this one will also be fun.....thanks ladies

De said...

Oh no! Cant believe I missed this one! Have fun girls!

Sarah said...

I have messaged Lynda via her blog, and awaiting her reply :)

Meredith said...

I was hoping you would take newcomers in this swap, and expressed my interest, but seem to have missed out. I would love to have taken part, I have had a project published in Homespun, and love all things to do with sewing, but never mind. Have fun! 🙂

Helen McCulloch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen McCulloch said...

I'm sorry Meredith but I was unable to reply to you as you come up as a .....
noreply-comment .....and I haven't got an email address for you. Also you do need to have a blog to participate.