Friday, March 18, 2016

YAY.... Opening Day for swap no.1


We are so happy that our very first swap has gone so well and without any problems......
Thanks so much for joining in.....
so without further ado I will add some photos.....

Jan to Lynda


Tatyana to Teresa


Narelle to Susan



Susan to Jan



Teresa to Illene


Lynda to Helen



Marina to Sandi


Illene to Narelle


Maria to Noreen


Julz to Tatyana


Helen to Maria


Sandi to Julz


Norreen to Marina


These mug rugs are fantastic..... so pretty....

Don't forget to send your photos to me so I can add them to the blog.....

we sooooooo want to see them.

PS.... Next swap is open so pop a comment on the post to be in it. 






7 comments:

Teresa said...

Awesome swap and I just love the variety of mug rugs we've all made. Well done everyone!!!

Helen McCulloch said...

They are all fantastic.....great job girls

Helen McCulloch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

they all look great.. Hope Norreen has received her parcel as I sent it a few weeks ago ?

retdairyqueen said...

Some lovely mug rugs there
Thanks for a fun first swap
Looking forward to the second

Tatkis said...

Adorable collection of mug rugs! Thanks so much to Julie for my presents!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Carol O said...

All of these mug rugs are just darling there's not one I wouldn't love to have in my home thank you for sharing.