Thursday, April 14, 2016

Are your tins full???


How's everyone going with the Stuff-A-Tin challenge? Hope you're having fun finding things to put in your tin!!! 
Don't forget opening day is 3rd May - less than 3 weeks away. You will need to post your swap parcel off to your partner in the next couple of weeks to ensure it gets there on time. 
It would be fantastic if everyone could email us a short message or leave a comment on the blog when parcels have been posted and received. Please send us a photo of your swap tins also so we can put it on the blog.   Hope you are all having fun and we cant wait to see what everyone has come up with..

Thanks girls! 

Teresa, Helen, Sandi and Norreen. 


18 comments:

Maria said...

My tin has been filled and sent last week. Wanted it in the post before I went to Melbourne.

Susan said...

tin purchased...working on it . . . Good Job Maria!

simplestitches said...

all stuffed and ready to post as soon as I get to the post office, probably Monday...

retdairyqueen said...

Tin is stuffed Just needs wrapping and sending

kiwikid said...

Working on it...will post next week I hope!!

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Tin purchased. Hope to post next week.

norreen dolan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
norreen dolan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
norreen dolan said...

Hi Helen have received you tin it feels a bit heavy. ..Cant wait to open it...

Helen McCulloch said...

Parcel is on its way to you Illene, posted this morning.

retdairyqueen said...

Thanks Helen I will let you know when it arrives
I sent my tin to Maria over a week ago so it should nearly be there

Christine M said...

Forgot to let you know I posted my tin to Susan yesterday.

Cheryl said...

Hi girls - LOVE this swap. My tin was sent to Anita last Tuesday and mine arrived in the mail today from Julie

Sharmayne said...

I've had terrible trouble trying to get a tin from the shops in the small towns here - they had them a couple of months back - have just located one and frantically filling it with things. I have a couple more bits to put in it and should be ready for posting tomorrow - will send by next day delivery

Sarah said...

I sent of Lynda's tin last week, and she received it a couple of days ago :O)

Maria said...

Oh sew sorry ladies I did receive my Stuff in a tin from Illene last week...

norreen dolan said...

Hi Helen open your tin today love the goodies in the tin ...Thank you very much...

norreen dolan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.