Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Kitchen Kaper's Swap

So girls, are you having fun with our little "No Fuss" swaps.. Well now is the time to start thinking about whether you wish to sign up for the next one..
This swap will have a cooking theme to it...

We do have a couple of rules, but they are pretty basic...

1.  We will be only swapping within Australia.. (Sorry to all our overseas friends).
2.  You must have a blog.
3.  There is a strictly "No Extras" rule.  So if you feel like your the type of person who loves to add extra items to your swap, then this is not the swap for you.  We want to keep things simple.
Now you must be wondering what this swap is all about... so here is what you will need..

1.  One Tea towel - either bought or handmade..
2.  One Cookie Cutter
3.  One Spatula
4.  A Recipe Card.. (Add your favourite recipe to the card)..
5.  An Individually wrapped cookie..
Opening date is Tuesday the 14th June.. so make sure your parcel arrives before this date..

So if this feels like the swap for you then leave a comment below Before the 5th May.

So now that our 'photo' session is over...where are those cookies...
The Tuesday Girls
Sandi, Helen, Teresa & Norreen
xxxx

20 comments:

Susan said...

I'm in

Narelle Lucey said...

OH Yes please i'm in. Girls these swaps are just wonderful thanks. Big Hugs Rell xx

Anthea said...

I'd love to join in with this one! Thanks ladies!

Anthea said...

ps I posted my parcel on the 20th, because my recipient was going away on hols

retdairyqueen said...

Count me in again

Cheryl said...

Loved the tin swap, so excited to join in this one too please

Jan said...

Yes please! Loved the tin swap - thanks again, Anthea.

shez said...

Hi girls I would love to join xx

Jo said...

I'd love to join in the fun

Sandra said...

This would be so much fun, pity I am in NZ :-(

simplestitches said...

looks like I'm in too! so much fun these swaps! thanks girls

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

I'm in . Thanks

Melody said...

Adored the tin swap so I'd love to play again. I'm happy to swap with Sandra in NZ if she would like to play.

Christine M said...

Hi Girls. Please count me in. I bought my spatula today so have already made a start!

Kaisievic said...

Oh thank you, Ladies, this sort of no-fuss swap is right up my alley. Please count me in.

kiwikid said...

Yes please, loved my tin swap.

Sandra said...

Melody that would be great, looking forward to hearing if that is OK

Vickie said...

Yes please count me in.

Helen McCulloch said...

Sandra.... I have been trying to send you an email but it keeps telling me that your account is closed and it keeps bouncing back would you please email me directly....

helbel45@hotmail.com

thanks

O'faigh said...

I would love to join this swap hope I am not too late Regards Lyn