Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Stuff-A-Tin pressies

Sorry this post has taken me sooooo long girls but I was having a few issues in uploading photos....

So here we go....

to Melody from Norreen



to Maria from Illene 


to Anita from Cheryl


to Helen Mc from Melody



to Norreen from Helen


to Cheryl from Julie



to Sarah from Susan




to Sandi from Sharmayne



to Sue from Teresa


to Illene from Helen Mc



to Julie from Susan


to Teresa from Narelle



I will add more as they come in so stayed tuned.....

13 comments:

Sharmayne said...

Wow, so many lovely bits and pieces! I have the photos on my blog if you need to get them.

retdairyqueen said...

So many lovely goodies and beautiful tins
Thanks for a great swap

Susan said...

Lovely goodies everyone....thanks Tuesday Girls for organising these fun swaps.

shez said...

Hi girls boy I am amazed at how much fits in a little tin lots of lovely swap parcels :)

simplestitches said...

so many lovely tins and things in them! great swap, thanks ladies!

Anthea said...

they're all such lovely collections of goodies - well done everyone! I'll send in my pics asap

Maria said...

All the partners sent great things in the Stuff-A-Tin swap....
Sorry can't send photo of Narelle's I sent as I forgot to take photos. 😢

Sandi said...

Wow, how much can we fit in one little tin...heaps by the looks of it..well done girls...this has been a great swap...xxx

norreen dolan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
norreen dolan said...

Just loved the tin swap great fun and so many goodies. ..Thank you Helen

kiwikid said...

Wonderful photos, it is amazing what fits in a tin!!! This has been a great swap,many thanks to the organisers an to Teresa for the tin I received.

Helen said...

Love all the photos amazing what can be stuffed in a little tin. I have now opened my lovely gift from Sandi and put it on my blog :)))

Christine M said...

Isn't it amazing how much can fit into those little tins!