Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Touching Base

Hello girls,
I thought I would just write a quick post to make sure everyone is at a good place..  We are hoping by now that everyone has obtained their partner's address.  If for some strange reason you have not been successful in reaching your partner then please let us know asap and we will try and sort something  out for you. 
I can personally say that I have been busy decorating my tea towel, and now all I have to do is track down a pretty spatula and cookie cutter to go with it - secret squirrel business...
A reminder that opening day is the 14th of June, so please post your parcels off with plenty of time to spare, it would be lovely if everyone could participate in the excitement of opening together..
Anyhow girls, have fun and we can't wait to see what you all have come up with..
Oh and please send us a couple of words and let us know when you have sent or received your swaps..and remember to thank your partner's too...

Cheers
The Tuesday Girls
Sandi, Helen, Teresa & Norreen
xxx

9 comments:

shez said...

Hi Girls,i am going well,just need cookie cutter and cookie xx

Christine M said...

Just need to decorate my tea towell and I'm all set. I found the perfect cookie cutter the other day!

Jo said...

Just need the cookie and mine is all done...

O'faigh said...

I am all done and hope to post mine on Friday

Jo said...

I received my parcel today from Teresa..... I'm so excited...

Anthea said...

Hi Sandi
Just letting you know I have posted to Melody today , the 2nd. Will send pic as soon as I can.
Thanks, Anthea

Jo said...

Just letting you know I gave my parcel to SHEZ last week...

Helen said...

My parcel is on it's way to you Sue..... keep your eyes open for the postie.

Cheryl said...

Hi girls - just touching base to let you know I posted my parcel off to Kaye last Friday