Tuesday, June 07, 2016

A Claytons Christmas

What else could we call this swap, after all it's not the "Real" Christmas, so it must be a Claytons.
We all, well most of us, love Christmas and although The Tuesday Girls don't usually celebrate Christmas in July, we thought we would this time round..

We do have a couple of general rules, but they are pretty basic...

1.  We will be only swapping within Australia.. (Sorry to all our overseas friends).
2.  You must have a blog AND BLOG REGULARLY (at least once a month).
3.  There is a strictly "No Extras" rule.  So if you feel like you're the type of person who loves to add extra items to your swap, then this is not the swap for you.  We want to keep things simple.
There will be four items in this swap but they are pretty simple..
You will need the following:
1.  A Christmas ornament - either bought or homemade..
2.  A Christmas fat quarter.
3.  Christmas button/s
4.  A small treat (we all like our treats to be bigger than 6 inches, lol, but please keep it small..)
So if this feels like the swap for you then leave a comment below Before the 20th June.
Opening date will be Tuesday the 26th July.. so make sure your parcel arrives before this date..
Oh and remember to have fun and keep it simple.
The Tuesday Girls
Sandi, Helen, Teresa & Norreen
xxx

20 comments:

Narelle Lucey said...

ME ME ME i'm in LOVE Christmas. Put me on the list please yay yay yay. Big hugs Girls Love Rell xxxxx

Narelle Lucey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Sounds easy enough - sign me up!!
gosh could Rell be any more excited??
now I'm wondering who it is who doesn't like Christmas???

shez said...

lol i think Rell might like xmas,lol please sign me up too ,thankyou tuesday girls,this is heaps of fun xx

Maria said...

Oh Yes Please....XXXX

Jo said...

Thanks Shez...
Yes I can take part in this. Xmas is fun...

kiwikid said...

Me too please. :-)

Melody said...

I adore all things Christmas too so I'd love to be in this swap. My local quilt shop just received a large delivery of the most beautiful Christmas fabrics, perfect timing.

Cheryl said...

Have been enjoying your swaps, but xmas is a fav so please count me in too

De said...

Please sign me up to! (Hopefully I will remember to blog again soon!)

Christine M said...

Hi Girls. Please count me in again too.

Jan said...

I'm loving these swaps - so yes please!

simplestitches said...

I'm a sucker like all the other girls...sign me up too please!
The swaps have all been a lot of fun and no fuss=winner!

KAYLEE said...

Thank you ladies, I would love to join this swap.
kayleeh58@gmail.com

retdairyqueen said...

Count me in again Please

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh yes please sugn me up!

Lisa V said...

Hi everyone, I would love to be included. I am returning to the exchanging life and crafting world after a 6 month break whilst I house hunted and then eventually moved into my dream home. I need the motivation to get back into my stitching and sewing and this would be a great help. I participate in Cheryll's Santa Sack Swap every year and also have in Chooky's SSCS.

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

And it's a yes from me too. Please put my name into the hat.

Vickie said...

yes please..count me in, cheers Vickie

Dawn said...

Just made it, count me in please.