Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A Clayton's Christmas

Alright Girls, I have the draw for our next swap - the Christmas you have when you are not really having a Christmas...
We have 22 swappers in our swap.. So this will be a our usual down the line swap.  First makes for second, second makes for third, etc.  Last person makes for the first.  Opening day is Tuesday  26th July so please allow time for postage so your partner won't be disappointed,  and remember it is a Strictly NO EXTRAS Swap.. Most of all have fun...
To keep the sidebar updated, can you please send us a line or two when you have either sent or received your swap.

If everyone could contact their partner via email  so you can get your partner's address - the names with links are provided below.

If a problem does present itself then please don't hesitate, or leave it too late to contact us.


Just a reminder for what you need to send:
1.  A Christmas ornament - either bought or handmade
2. A Christmas fat quarter of fabric
3.  Christmas button/s
4.  A "small" treat..  remember the treat only needs to be around the size of a mars bar..

So are you ready for the draw?   Here we go, if you click on their names you will find the links to their blogs..

Narelle
Sandi
Susan
Shez
Maria
Jo
Kiwikid
Melody
Cheryl
De
Christine
Helen
Jan
Julz
Kaylee
Illene
Nor
Dzintra
Lisa
Teresa
Lynda
Vickie
Dawn

Have fun girls, remember these swaps are to be simple and our golden rule - No Extras...
Oh and it would be great if you can drop us a line occasionally to let us know that everything is going according to plan...

Thanks everyone and have fun.
The Tuesday Girls
Sandi, Teresa, Helen & Nor
xxx

13 comments:

Jo said...

Oh cool...
Have to get moving on some stitching....

shez said...

thanks Girls xx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Thank you......I think Ive read it right....I make for Lisa and Nor makes for me?

Kaisievic said...

Looks like fun, so sorry that I missed the sign up. Next time!

Vickie said...

yeehaaa thank you x

Maria said...

Have popped "Clayton's Christmas"parcel in the post last Friday........

Jo said...

Just letting you know I have received my swap parcel from Maria. I'm so excited. Wow. It's here early....

Helen said...

I'm getting organised at last as I'm sure you will be happy about that Jan.... lol

Cheryl said...

Hi girls - just to let you know my Claytons Christmas parcel has been posted to De

De said...

Parcel has been received from Cheryl .. thank you

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Just popping in n to say that Lisa's parcel has been sent off! Merry Christmas in July!

Teresa said...

As I will be away for a few weeks, I've given my swap present to Helen today. She will hand it over to Lynda at our next Sunday Stitchers get together :)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Nor just popping to say thank you my gift has arrived....now to wait to open (sigh)...Thank You!