Sunday, June 05, 2016

Sent / Received

Morning Girls,
How are your parcels going?  Opening day is just around the corner - 14th June, so I hope you are all either close to posting or have already posted.   My parcel is on its way to Christine, so keep an eye out for the postie..
I am having so much fun with these 'No Fuss' Swaps, are you enjoying them too? 
Well I just wanted to check in with everyone.  Please remember to drop us a line so we can mark you off as sent or/and received, oh and a photo after opening day would be great too..
We are looking forward to see what everyone had sent, oh and keep an eye out next week when we will blog about the next swap...  have fun girls...
xxx

13 comments:

shez said...

these swaps are heaps of fun,thankyou Tuesday girls,i sent mine last week ,Anthea should get it this week,let the fun begin xx

Jo said...

I keep staring at my parcel sitting on the blanket box waiting to be opened.

Narelle Lucey said...

Hi Tuesday Girls, Can not thank you all enought for these fast wonderful swaps. Parcel all wraped and being posted tomorrow morning. So watch for the post Noreen. Hugs to everyone Rell xxx

retdairyqueen said...

My parcel from Anita arrived this morning
Another one you can cross off the list

Christine M said...

Hi Sandi. My parcel from you has arrived today. I've sent you an email. x

norreen dolan said...

Have sent my parcel to Julie today it will take a couple of days.....So keep your eyes open Julie. .

norreen dolan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

Mailing today = express post as I'm a bit tardy.

Cheryl said...

Having heaps of fun with your swaps, thanks girls. I received my parcel from Illene today

simplestitches said...

thanks Norreen my parcel has arrived.
Anita yours is on it's way (almost) have sent you an email.
happy swapping!

Anthea said...

Good Morning Ladies
Just letting you know that my parcel from Shez has arrived... can't wait to open this one!
x

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Received my parcel today from Julie, Simple Stitches.

O'faigh said...

Hi Just letting you know I have received my swap parcel