Thursday, July 14, 2016

Clayton's Christmas

Hi Girls,
Just thought I would check in with everyone..  As you can see by the side bar that some of you have already sent  their swaps.   Well done girls, getting in early, I wish I could say the same.  I will be hand delivering my swap this time round which will be great but just because it is being delivered in person doesn't mean there will be any peeking... lol
How is everyone else going?   Anyone needing any assistance with anything, just drop us a line and we will see how we can help.. 
One of The Tuesday Girls is going away for 3 weeks so we will be working around this, please excuse us if you received replies from more than one of us.  We take turns when replying to comments but you know how it is, sometimes things don't turn out they way they are meant.. 
Anyhow, hope all is going well and you are having fun getting your parcels together. 
We will be posting our next swap next week, so keep an eye out for it - and - no - I am not giving any hints (although I am the one in the group who is partial to bribery, just don't tell the others...lol).
Opening day is the 26th July, in-case you keep forgetting like I do..
That's all..
The Tuesday Girls
Sandi, Teresa, Helen and Norreen
xxxx

17 comments:

Lisa V said...

I posted today.

kiwikid said...

Sent and received. Now the waiting to open starts.

shez said...

Hi Girls I sent mine to Maria last Tuesday ,Maria should have it soon,fingers crossed xx

Jo said...

I am looking forward to the 26th

Maria said...

Am stalking my post box as Shez has sent my gift......

Christine M said...

Hopefully it will be a bit lighter today and I can take some photos of my goodies and then I'll be sending my parcel off.

retdairyqueen said...

Sent and received
Eagerly awaiting opening day so I can open my parcel from Kaylee

De said...

Hubby posted my parcel off today

Lisa V said...

How exciting!! I received my gift today.

Christine M said...

Just back from the post office after posting Helen's gifts. So keep an eye out Helen!

shez said...

yipee Maria has received her parcel from me ,cant wait till opening friday xx

Christine M said...

My parcel from De has arrived!

Helen said...

My parcel is on it's way to Jan, express posted today.

shez said...

Hi Girls my parcel has arrived from the very lovely Susan xx

Cheryl said...

Hi girls my claytons Xmas swap parcel has arrived from Melody

Kaylee said...

Hi girls, I sent mine to Illene a couple of weeks back and received from Julie last week, sorry for not letting you know.,

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Happy Clayton's Christmas in July! I just had to get out of bed to open mine from Nor! Thanks so much Nor....worth getting up for! Will blog it later!