Monday, August 01, 2016

"Road Trip !!!!!!! " Swap

Anyone who knows The Tuesday Girls, would know that it doesn't take much to encourage us to do a "Road Trip".  So we felt it very appropriate to have a swap with this in mind..

We do have a couple of general rules, but they are pretty basic...

1.  We will be only swapping within Australia.. (Sorry to all our overseas friends).
2.  You must have a blog AND BLOG REGULARLY (at least once a month).
3.  There is a strictly "No Extras" rule.  So if you feel like you're the type of person who loves to add extra items to your swap, then this is not the swap for you.  We want to keep things simple.


There will be four items in this swap but they are pretty simple..
You will need the following:
1.  A Laundry Bag - either bought or homemade.. (Approx - 50x60cm)
2.  A Luggage Tag - either bought or homemade.
3.  A fat quarter.
4.  A packet of lollies.  (long trips equals lollies)


So if this feels like this is the swap for you then leave a comment below Before the 1st  August.
Opening date will be Tuesday the 13th September.. so make sure your parcel arrives before this date..
Oh and remember to have fun and keep it simple.
We will post the draw on the 2nd August.

The Tuesday Girls
Sandi, Helen, Teresa & Norreen
xxx

12 comments:

Susan said...

of course I'm in
so no restriction on treat size this time....

retdairyqueen said...

I have been in them all so far so cannot miss this one

simplestitches said...

yep! count me in too please

Cheryl said...

I would love to be included again please girls

Christine M said...

Sounds like a lovely swap but I think I'll give this one a miss, girls. Have fun!

Vickie said...

oh yes please count me again, cheers

De said...

Perfect! Im in

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

I'm in.

Kaylee said...

This sounds like fun and I'm interested however I'm just wondering about the "travel bag", can one of you please email me and explain a little more, cheers

shez said...

Hi Tuesday girls,i would love to join in on some more fun xx

Melody said...

Sounds like a great swap but I'm very busy for the next few weeks so I'll have to take a break this time.

Jan said...

I'm in - thanks!