Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I Finally Made Up My Mind

Thank you Helen & all of you other ladies for your inspiration & encouragement to join you!

Being that I already have so much on my sewing radar, it did take some genuine consideration about whether to join in or not.
I already had the book (big plus)... so my only stipulation was that I must be able to make the top entirely from my Overload, entirely! Well only a brief browse was needed the other day for me to realise that I can indeed pull enough print fabrics together... so I took out my chosen stitchery fabrics & got cutting...
I even had thread too; a very nice DMC variegated.

It's going to be my 'Fridays Project'... during the day at patchwork group & then later on back at home during the evenings. Easy to take with me & easy to work on.

Thank you for having me.
Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

Susan said...

So pleased you have capitulated!

Maria said...

Good on you Anthea .... as I don't have the book 📚 can't join in 😁 But will enjoy watching the progress...

I am said...

awesome Anthea xx

Helen said...

Glad you are joining in.

Fiona said...

Perfect.... great to be sewing with you....

Hugz

Christine said...

Yay!

Sandi said...

welcome aboard...xx

Christine said...

Now that I know we are using the same threads, I'll be interested how much you go through. Not sure if I'm blaming the cat unfairly for pinching my stray strands!

Narelle said...

It was hard to resist ... look forward to watching your quilt grow. Having it as a Friday project is a good idea.