I thought it might be nice to run a little swap for Christmas and this should also run with the present stitch-a-long theme of Ruth's Quilt.
Now seeing as some of us are having internet issues still (one of the reasons we stopped running our swaps), I thought we would make this swap open to non bloggers as well, but you do have to have been part of any of our swap or Ruth’s stitch-a-long previously.
This is not a compulsory swap - only join in if you have the time to participate and are interested in having a little fun..
The Rules - 1. Add your name to this post if you wish to join in by the 19th November.
I will post your partners on the 20th.
2. It will be a down the line swap - number 1 makes for 2, 2 makes for 3 etc.
3. Opening day will be Christmas day so posting should be done well and truly
by this day - please allow for our slow postal service and Christmas rush.. we would
hate for anyone to be disappointed.
4. When you send and receive just drop me a line and I will mark you off on the
side of the blog...
5. Contact your swap buddies personally via email to exchange postal addresses.
The Requirements - 5 items needed for this swap..
1. Make something with a Ruth's quilt tag. Choose a tag - any tag or design your own tag and
make something with it - a pin cushion, a needle book, a Christmas ornie, a bookmark - don't
let my examples uninspire you - you might have your own ideas on how you could
incorporate one of the tags. Don't go over board - keep it simple and small...
2. 1 x Christmas tea-towel
3. 1 x Piece of lace - 50cm
4. 1 x Christmas button
5. 1 x Small Christmas themed treat..
Individually wrap your gifts and put them in a small box, gift bag etc to be opened on Christmas day.
Remember - we do "No Fuss" swaps so don't get too stressed - it's meant to be a bit of fun.
If you have any questions then drop me a line and I will do the best to answer you asap - and don't leave it too long to contact me if you can not get hold of your swap partner for their address..
Well that's all - Who is in????